THE LISTING PLAN OF ACTION
My objectives are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you, weekly, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and your buyer in the shortest amount of time.
The Following are Steps I Take to Get Your Home Sold … the “Proactive Approach”
- Submit Your Home To Our Local Multiple Listing Service with 25+ color & wide angle professional photos including a virtual tour, a 3D tour and a digital floorplan.
- Syndicate Your Listing To The Top Search Engines And Real Estate Websites for maximum exposure such as Google Maps, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, Other Large Brokerage Websites, Homefinder, Cyberhomes, Homes.com, Hotpads, Oodle, Realty Store, Tweet Lister, Yahoo & Bing plus More!
- Customize your listing on Realtor.com as a Showcase Enhanced Listing and on Zillow and Trulia as a Featured Listing Plus add your home to my Realtor Branded Website
- Single Property Website
- Call Capture Sign Rider With Custom URL
- Complimentary Professional Photography for Virtual Tour, 3D Tour and Digital Floorplan
- Professional Color Brochures with A Demographics Neighborhood Page
- Complimentary Staging Consultation
- Broker Caravan Meeting Pitch and Agent Tour
- Open Houses If Desired
- Brochure Email Blast to Realtors in Your Marketplace
- Suggest & Advise as to any changes you may want to make in your home to make your home Most Appealing
- Constantly Update You as to any changes in the marketplace – new neighborhood comps, price reductions, pendings etc. to ensure your home stays properly positioned in the marketplace
- Contact my Buyer Leads, Center of Influence, Past Clients, Neighbors and other Realtors for their referrals and prospective Buyers For Your Home
- Add additional exposure through a Professional Sign & Lockbox
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers viewing your Home
- Keep You Aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer may use and make sure / investigate that All Offers Have Properly Pre-Approved Financing and Proof Of Funds To Close
- Follow-up on with all Realtors who have shown your home for their Feedback And Discuss With You Those Conversations
- Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
- Represent You On All Offer Presentations … to assist you in Negotiating the Best Price and Terms
- Handle All The Follow-Up upon a contract being accepted … all escrow, mortgage, title, home warranty, inspection issues, disclosure compliance, appraisal and other closing procedures.
- Deliver Your Check at Closing.