THE LISTING PLAN OF ACTION
My objectives are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you, weekly, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value …. between you and your buyer.
The Following are Steps I Take to Get a Home Sold … the “Proactive Approach”
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service with 25 color wide angle photos.
- Syndicate your listing to the top search engines and real estate websites for maximum exposure such as Google Maps, Yahoo Real Estate, AOL Real Estate, Zillow, Trulia, Homefinder, Cyberhomes, Homes.com, Hotpads, Oodle, Home On The Tube, Realty Store, Tweet Lister etc..
- Customize your listing on Realtor.com as a Showcase Enhanced Listing.
- Professional photographs for Virtual Tour marketing link
- Price your home competitively … to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers and make professional brochures for your home.
- Fax / email a features sheet to the top 200 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable, including a complimentary consultation with an ASID Professional Designer, if necessary.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect two hours per day and talk to at least twenty-five people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact, over the next seven days … my buyer leads , Center of Influence, and Past Clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lockbox.
- Install a buyer phone number call capture system for your sign with a message about your home for prospective buyers
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers viewing your home.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- When possible, have the cooperating Brokers in the area tour your home with a Broker Caravan.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home … for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing … if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations … to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted … all escrow, mortgage, title, home warranty and inspection issues, disclosure compliance and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.